Spring is here!! The birds are singing, the sun is shining (most days), the flowers are starting to bloom, and we’re starting to get outside and take in the fresh air again.
Here are a few things to inform you of:
- The brush pile is open and available to take your yard waste to.
- You may now purchase your boat launch pass for the 2017 season. Cost is $50.00 for residents and $70.00 for non-residents.
- It is now time to make your pavilion rental. Days are filling up so make sure you rent soon!
- Please remember and be considerate of when a building permit is required for projects on your property. They’re required for new home construction, roofing projects, and certain remodeling projects. Siding does no require a permit and neither does the installation of new windows or doors if they are the same size or smaller than the existing window/door.
- Hydrant flushing will be happening now that weather is starting to get warmer.
If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the village office. We’re here to help.
Happy Spring Everyone!!