Finally! Some sunshine and warmer weather. Most of us have waited a long while to be able to enjoy the outdoors again. There’s no time like the present to take advantage of what the village has to offer!
Here are a few things to inform you of:
- The brush pile is open and available to take your yard waste to.
- Please maintain your lots and lawns per Village ordinance. All lawns in the Village must be maintained at a height no greater than 6 inches. Vacant lots also must be kept cut to prevent weeds from spreading to neighboring properties.
- There are still some days available for the pavilion rental. Please check our calendar on the website to see what is available and call today to make a reservation!
- The 2nd installment of taxes is due July 31st. That payment should be sent directly to the Sheboygan County Treasurer.
- Please remember and be considerate of when a building permit is required for projects on your property. They’re required for new home construction, roofing projects, certain remodeling projects, and sheds. Siding does not require a permit and neither does the installation of new windows or doors if they are the same size or smaller than the existing window/door. Please stop in to the Village office to obtain a permit application or you may find it on our website under the “Community” tab.
- Hydrant flushing will continue, as needed.
- When there is an update or emergency information that needs to go out to the community quickly, we send out an email. If you would like to be a part of that contact listing, please email email@example.com with your current email address.
If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the village office. We’re here to help.
Have a Wonderful Summer!!